Partnership remains key in creating a healthier Sudan. Over the years, WHO has been working with donors and partners to reduce mortality, morbidity and disability, and to improve health, especially of vulnerable populations.
This goal is achieved through building national capacities, strengthening health systems, public health interventions and the provision of humanitarian assistance during emergencies.
- Recognizing donor's support Recognizing donor's support
- Donor visibility Donor visibility
- Donor meeting Donor meeting
- Support to partners Support to partners
- Support to health events Support to health events
- Supporting health facilities Supporting health facilities
Sudan programme activities are funded through both WHO’s regular budget and voluntary contributions from the following donors.