The Virtual Health Sciences Library (VHSL) is an electronic health sciences library network created by the Regional Office, in collaboration with Member States. The VHSL provides access to electronic health and biomedical information resources for health care professionals. Access to information is a major factor in improving the professional capabilities of health care professionals and services. In addition, evidence-based medicine relies on access to accurate and up-to-date health information resources stored in databases such as the VHSL.
Virtual Health Sciences Library (VHSL)
- Index Medicus for the Eastern Mediterranean Region (IMEMR)
- Institutional Digital Repository (IDR)
- AIDS Information Exchange Centre (AIEC)
- List of Basic Sources in English for a Medical Faculty Library
- Arabic Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Medical Libraries Directory
- Directory of Online Biomedical and Health Information Resources (DOBHIR).