24–25 February 2014
- Artwork should be created on paper and submissions should be in the form of a drawing or painting.
- The deadline for submissions is 20 November 2013.
- Entries will be judged according to the following age groups: 8–12, 13–15 and 16–18.
- Winners will be selected by a WHO panel in the Regional Office in Cairo.
- WHO cannot return submissions to any of the entrants.
- WHO reserves the right to use the submitted artwork in its information products.
- The entrance form must be submitted with every submission with the following details provided.
The full name of the entrant
Country of residence
Full home address
Name and address of school (with telephone contact number)
Name of the legal guardian (with telephone contact number)
The above information must be legibly written.
In each age group, five winners will be selected, who will, according to their position, receive prizes of US$ 200, US$ 150, US$ 100, US$ 90 and US$ 75, in addition to a certificate of merit.
Submissions can be mailed to:
- WHO country office in your country (list of WHO country offices), or
- WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean, Abdul Razzak AL Sanhouri Street, PO Box 7608 Nasr City, Cairo, 11371, Egypt
Or emailed to: